Machines with spatial intelligence are becoming more commonplace. High performance robotic solutions are no longer limited to factories and warehouses, but are becoming more and more common in environments such as hospitals, hotels and homes. Autonomous cars are starting to emerge out of the lab and AR/VR headsets are allowing us to overlay the digital world on the real world. As these machines operate in less constrained, more dynamic environments, spatial understanding is essential for reliable operation and intelligent behaviour. There are three levels of spatial understanding required: localisation (position), mapping (map) and semantics (perceive). Using vision as the core sensing modality, all three levels of spatial understanding can be combined to offer full stack spatial Intelligence, providing richer maps, robustness to change and greater adaptability to challenging, dynamic environments.
Who we are:
SLAMcore is a London-based, globally focused startup founded by visual SLAM algorithm pioneers and specialists. Having raised over $20M of VC funding from top investors around the world, we are developing breakthrough spatial intelligence solutions for next generation robots and autonomous machines by harnessing computer vision, sensor fusion and machine learning. Our aim is to greatly reduce the time and cost for companies to deploy advanced robotic solutions whilst delivering performance they could never achieve on their own. Our customers include some of the biggest tech companies on the planet building solutions from vacuum cleaning to warehouse and logistics.
Our vision for this role:
We’re looking for an exceptional self-starter with marketing expertise but an operational mind-set. As the Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for the development and execution of all SLAMcore’s marketing activities worldwide and report to the Head of Operations/COO.
You’ll be leading our drive to improve and automate processes, improve our brand and global industry presence, track and manage performance and use data to show value to the organisation.
You’re a maestro at orchestrating the cross-department alignment with sales, customer service, product, operational and technical teams. You know what it takes and how to lead the tight integration and orchestration of digital tools to improve brand, prospect and customer experiences.
Operational knowledge of marketing tools and techniques (Hubspot/CRM, SEO optimisation, website analytics, social tools and others) is essential for this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience marketing leading technologies such as robotics, AI or high-tech software to enterprise/OEM/SME technical and business decision makers, industry experts, channel partners and investors.
How you will help:
- Manage development and execution of the marketing programs - messaging, collateral, analysis, press, web, social media, online campaigns and events
- Manage external freelancers for outsourced tasks and campaigns where appropriate
- Develop in-depth business reporting and comprehensive marketing analysis of activities and targets
- Operate key marketing tools (Hubspot, SEO optimisation, website and analytics, social platforms, online campaigns, SAAS customer tools and others) to build a holistic view and measurable outcomes for the customer journey, revenue funnel and industry presence (including investment and recruitment audiences)
- Support the creation and maintenance of the customer/investor/candidate journey to optimise lead flows, and enable enrichment, routing and success
The capabilities we are looking for:
- Relevant experience in product marketing and/or technical marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with keen eyes for detail and design
- Strong analytical, quantitative and operational skills with successful experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of best practices and tools used in marketing programs, including working knowledge of GDPR
- Hands-on ability to get stuck in and work within a small but growing business
- Demonstrated track record of driving results in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to use marketing automation tools (CRM, SEO, analytics, website and others)
- Working knowledge and experience of Hubspot is essential
- Ability to understand business requirements and deliver solutions that balance business needs and systems maintainability
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. Recognised ability to earn trust and respect from peers outside of the marketing team
Bonus points if you have:
- Robotics, AI or SAAS industry experience
Benefits and perks:
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 8 UK public holidays or local equivalent)
- Meaningful equity in a fast growing business
- Remote first company with flexible working hours*
- £1000 annual allowance towards professional and personal development
- Monthly team social events as well as a fully stocked drinks fridge at our HQ in Borough
- £20 allowance per fortnight on your company card for extra lunches/snacks/coffee/socialising
- Your choice of a PC or MacBook for completion of your day to day tasks (technical hires will need hardware that will run Linux)
- £500 to spend on your work from home setup (we’ll cover your peripherals such as screen, keyboard/mouse etc)
- Paid sick leave for physical and mental health
- Unlimited private coaching sessions with More Happi to help in your professional or personal life
- Maternal and parental leave policies
- Salary exchange programme to contribute to your pension plan with added tax benefits
Learn more about our culture, mission and values at careers.slamcore.com.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
* Please note that SLAMcore is operating under a hybrid workplace policy which is predominantly 'remote-first' whilst the Covid-19 pandemic continues. Fully remote candidates will be considered.