Sales Manager - Embedded B2B Software Licencing
If you know the industrial robotics space like the back of your hand, you may well be just the person we’re looking to bring onboard! We’re looking for a success oriented Sales Manager to join us, and take our product to market on a global scale.
- A chance to work in a fascinating industry. Other companies say they’re cutting edge; we’re literally at the forefront of spatial intelligence and robotics.
- Packed with benefits and perks, including remote working, enhanced employer pension contributions, unlimited private coaching sessions with More Happi, frequent social events, cash to spend on your home setup, and more.
- Take Slamcore to market globally whilst travelling throughout Asia, Europe and the USA.
The top line
We’re looking for the best of the best to lead and grow our business development efforts with a strong focus on the industrial robotics space. Using a combination of your industry relationships and warm leads, you’ll build strong partnerships with potential customers and convert them into high value, commercial opportunities. Putting your experience to the test, you’ll use your commercial know-how and technical expertise to qualify and close deals.
The good stuff
- Ideally, you’ll live within commuting distance of our London HQ, but we get that remote working – on an occasional or permanent basis – is here to stay, and we’re very much a hybrid-first company.
- 25 days’ holiday a year plus 8 UK public holidays (or local equivalent) – plus bonus time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Enhanced employer pension contributions (UK-based employees only)
- Private health insurance (UK-based employees only)
- Meaningful equity in a fast growing business
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous professional and personal development budget, including unlimited private coaching sessions with More Happi.
- Frequent team social events, free weekly team lunches, snacks and a fully stocked drinks fridge at our Borough HQ.
- Your own company card for getting equipment, training, books, snacks, coffee
- £500 to spend on your work from home setup
- Enhanced parental leave
- Identifying new business opportunities that leverage all products, services and thought leadership to address customer’s priorities and issues
- Developing meaningful commercial relationships with promising prospects to ensure recurring revenue streams
- Managing a portfolio of sales leads ensuring they are actively engaged
- Securing high value B2B commercial contracts that are aligned with our overarching strategy and licencing models
- Providing input for product innovation based on customer experiences and feedback
- Travelling to new and existing customer offices and key trade events around the globe
- Experience managing the full sales process of embedded software licencing
- Relevant sales experience working for a technical engineering company
- A sound commercial understanding of Slamcore’s technology allowing confident communication with technical customers
- Experience in identifying, qualifying and closing high value commercial contracts
- Demonstrable experience forming proposals and software licence negotiations with hardware manufacturers
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to deliver independently
- Experience independently delivering high value contracts whilst managing all stages of the customer journey
- A proven track record of sales achievements with six-figure average deal sizes, with the ability to grow these into multi-million dollar deals
- Exceptional strategic and communication skills with the ability to articulate and translate strategic priorities into tangible customer solutions
- A proven ability and passion for building deep, trusting customer relationships, as well as a desire to identify professionally as a trusted advisor and change agent
- An extensive network of senior C-suite relationships and the ability to sell across an organisation, finding the decision maker, budget holder and influencers in a deal
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and data manipulation skills, with the ability to break down problems into their core issue, draw conclusions on what to do next and execute with a keen attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience using Hubspot to manage the sales funnel and client information
- A computer science or engineering qualification
- Experience with SLAM (simultaneous localisation and mapping) technology with an understanding of strengths and weaknesses of existing solutions
- Experience with AR/VR, commercial robotics or drones
All about us
We’re a London-based startup founded by visual SLAM algorithm pioneers. Having raised over $30M in funding from top investors around the world, we’re developing breakthrough spatial intelligence solutions for next generation robots and autonomous machines. Our customers include some of the biggest tech companies on the planet, working on everything from vacuum cleaning to warehousing and logistics.
There’s loads more info about us on our website. We’d suggest About and Meet the team as your first two stops to learn more about the industry, and what it’s like to work here.
Sound good? If you are interested, just hit Apply Now to get the ball rolling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. #LI-DNI
- London, England
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Sales Manager - Embedded B2B Software Licencing
Loading application form
Already working at Slamcore?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.